Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Loving Me-My Purpose Here

Yea, so I never thought I'd ever blog, but for whatever reason I've decided to being.  Only I've got a mission.  The name of my blog says it all "Loving Me"  And that what it's about.  Through this blog I'm going to share my dreams and goals as I go along and hopefully inspire others to do the same.  I'm a 23 year old mother of a nine month old baby boy and wife to a husband in the Army National Guard and a Deputy with the Sheriffs Office.  My son and my husband are my life and without them I doubt I'd have made it as far as I have today.  Every day is a challenge but I meet that challenge head on with a smile on my face.  I have self-esteem issues from when I was a teenager and am stilling working on.."Loving Me".  Now for the purpose of my blog.  I want to inspire other women; whether you are a mom or not to love themselves.  Before I had my son I was a size 13/14 teens I began to exercise and to lose weight and got down to a size 11 in teens and a 12 in womens.  THEN I got pregnant. Lol.  I'm now a size 14 and I hate it.  In a society where skinny is sexy and if you have any sort of abnormal weight you're "Fat" it's hard to love yourself.  I'm not saying that EVERY woman out there feels this way, but this is for those of you who do.  My husband says I'm beautiful no matter what.  I wish I could see myself through his eyes.  However, through this blog I want to share in my journey to a healthier me.  And there are a lot of obstacles to over come. I've gotten on a healthy start.  I've shrunk my portions snacked less and set a goal.  1 lb a week  to start.  I exercise on a daily basis and hardly if ever eat out.  This blog is for others to feel as if they aren't alone out there.  The hardest thing for a woman to love is herself.  And you are always seeing these women who went from being one size to so much skinnier in such an amount of time. But rarely do you see a current struggle.  That's what I want to share here.  And encourage other people.  So feel free to comment as you'd like and share your own thoughts or fears or struggles.  Negativity isn't allowed, and if you're negative your comment will be deleted.  It's simple.  I'm going to share with the world my journey to loving myself.  I'll try to post daily and I'll be completely honest.  This won't be an easy journey, but maybe someone out there feels like me and this might help them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment