Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LONG Day

As my title suggests, today has been a long day.  I got to do a 30 minute walk today, but not my usual extra exercises, so I made sure to do a little bit extra walking.  For breakfast I had a waffle. NOT the healthiest of choices, but in between pay days you have to make due with what you've got.  Lunch included some tortilla stripes and a peanut butter sandwhich.  And Dinner was part of a chicken breast, baked with cavenders, garlic and onion seasonings, with some cubed potatoes with pepper.  My son is being a stinker and driving me crazy.  He's currently cutting both his bottom teeth is cranky and sleepy but prefers to cry instead of going to sleep.  He's had teething tablets and his medicine and a bottle. *Sigh*  My husband is gone for the next 17 days and I swear I feel like I'm going insane already. As of right now I plan on trying to get in some of my exercise DVD, but that remains to be seen. I wish my son would just cut his two bottom teeth already, but these things take patience, and I am quickly running out of it.  I've learned my lesson though; NEVER ask God for patience.  he does answer.  In my utter boredom and stir-craziness today I re-organized mine and my husbands dressers along with my side of the room.  I did that in between of putting away the laundry that I did.  I didn't snack at all today, which is a big thing for me and makes me feel a lot better.  I am still down the one lb, and am hoping to lose another one by the end of this week.  I did however have some soda today, it was mountain dew because I needed energy to chase my son around.  I get very irritable and grumpy when I am tired and or lacking sleep, so it takes every ounce of self control I have NOT to take it out on my son.  Anyway, this is a short post, just updating you guys on my day, my meals, my victories and my losses.

Tip of the Day: Remember that you will fluctuate between two or three lbs, but if you're noticing 5 or more, you need to watch it.  The best time to weigh yourself for a true weight is first thing in the morning. Null clothes.  Those who weight themselves daily tend to watch their weight closer. I weight myself in the morning after my exercising and in the evening to watch my fluctuation.

That's all for now, stick it out and hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment