Thursday, August 26, 2010

Forever and a Day

So, it's been forever (or so it seems) since I've been on here. Sorry all, life just got away from me.  So to update.  My son now has 2 bottom teeth that are working their way to fully coming in.  I got a nice size..12! dress for my anniversary dinner with my husband.  I was super excited to try it on and find out it fit perfectly. =)  I tried this new stir-fry for dinner a few nights ago which was absolutely delicious so I will definitely be making it again.  If anyone is interested in the recipe I'll share.  This is really just a short update.  I'm still exercising.  Still working on dropping the lbs.  I've dropped another one so I'm roughly staying within my 1 lb a week goal.  managing to work different muscles now 'cause I've been doing better and even capable of doing more than I could before. =) That's really all for now, it's late so I need to catch some sleep. My husband comes home on Saturday! So excited. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment